Yes, we do joint loans. A NOW FINANCE joint loan is a personal loan that allows two applicants in a relationship to apply as a couple. You and your partner must live at the same address and be in a relationship (married or de-facto). Each individual applicant will need to meet our eligibility criteria and both are equally responsible for the repayments.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my credit report?
- I don't agree with your credit score, what can I do?
- How can I Improve my credit score?
- Why is my credit score different to my report?
- Why do you need my drivers licence or passport details
- Why do you need my personal details to get an interest rate?
- Do you offer loans for home ownership deposits?
- Can I make extra payments or repay my loan early
- Do you do joint loans
- Do you do loans for people with bad credit